Daryl T. Dixon grew up right here in Western Kentucky, attending Paducah Tilghman High School and the University of Kentucky. Daryl earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova University’s prestigious Shepard Broad Law Center.
After attending The Shepard Broad Law Center, Daryl Thomas Dixon started his Personal Injury Practice upon returning to Paducah, Kentucky from South Florida in 2000. He has since dedicated his life and practice to fighting for those who have been injured. Along with practicing in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation, Daryl is also a published best-selling author whom has focused his writing to reach insurance consumers and victims of injury. Daryl is always expanding his already extensive knowledge of injury law and most importantly, using his knowledge to assist those in their time of need. Daryl is a member of the Florida and Kentucky Bar Associations with a license to practice law in both Jurisdictions as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
Daryl T. Dixon has been on the front lines of Serious Personal Injury and Wrongful Death battling for these injured victims and their families for over 16 years. Daryl limits his practice to those Injured and Wrongful Death Cases From:
- Auto, Semi-Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Xarelto, Zofran and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Jones Act and Maritime Cases and Boating Accidents
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma Litigation
- Graduate of Paducah Tilghman High School.
- Graduate of the University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts Degree,
- Graduate of the Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctorate Degree.
- The Five Mistakes that Can Wreck Your Kentucky Auto/SemiTruck Accident Case
- “Wolf in Sheeps Clothing, What your Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know”
- Five Simple Questions That Insurance Companies Will Not Answer About Your Kentucky Personal Injury Case
- Kentucky’s Ultimate Guide to Buying Car Insurance
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association
Asst. Head Coach St. Mary High School
St. Jude Hero
Anthony Robbins Platinum Partner
Member of Immanuel Baptist Church